Date: November 12, 2015
Location: Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay One Miramontes Point Road Half Moon Bay, CA Topics
- Business Models 2020… Who Will Be the Winners? Is it as Simple as Following the $$?
Focusing on the critical business issues that C-level executives at data center, colocation and Cloud service providers must face, the revamped agenda addresses four key themes: Optimizing Business Models & Strategies for Growth, Expanding to New Service Offerings, Cost Reduction & Mitigation Strategies, and Cost-Effective Infrastructure Investment & Future-Proofing.
Back in Silicon Valley for a sixth consecutive year, last year's event brought over 35 CEOs and Presidents of data center firms who spoke on the panels while 300 senior executives including some of the most prominent data center owners, tenants, investors, capital and service providers participated in the forum.
New and exciting topics to give much food for thought this year include: The Political Environment for Data Centers: Water, SEC Regulation & Energy-Efficiency; Edge Computing vs. the 5-Watt Mega Data Center; Business Models 2020: Who Will Be the Winners?; As The Cloud Evolves so Does Your Decision: Building Your Own vs. Public vs. Wholesale & Hybrid Offerings; Monetizing Services through the Cloud; Lowering Data Center, Cloud Delivery & Reliability Costs; Transforming Your Data Center for the Economics of the Cloud vs. Cloud-Only Data Centers; Where Is Corporate Computing Going?; Plus, The Enterprise End User Shark Tank: What Are You Looking for Space-Wise?
Who Should Attend
- Banks, PE firms, Venture Capitalists and other investors in this industry
- Data Center/Colocation Tenants and Cloud Service Consumers
- Enterprise End-Users that own their Data Centers
- Public and Private Data Center, Colocation and Cloud Service Providers
Other service providers to the industry including but not limited to:
- Advisory/consultancy firms
- Hardware and software solutions providers investment bankers
- Data center engineering/design/construction firms
- Law/tax/accounting firms
- Utility companies
For more information
Full details can be found on the conference website