Date: October 29, 2020
Joseph Dunn will be a panelist on "Cross-Border Insolvency, Investigations and the Impact of Covid-19: What Recent Changes Mean for Asset Tracing, Court Delays and Dispute Resolution" at the Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Miami Conference.
Leading insolvency practitioners will discuss hot button issues affecting the fraud, asset-tracing and recovery landscapes. Topics on the practical challenges now affecting insolvency proceedings include:
- To what extent there has been an uptick in insolvency and restructuring: Are the Covid-19-related predictions coming true?
- How insolvency and fraud litigators are working together
- Update on the expansion of the UNCITRAL Model Law on Cross-Border Insolvency-and what it means for the enforceability of insolvency judgments across borders
- Impact of temporary changes to UK wrongful trading rules
- Status of new legislation in the UK, Germany, Spain and Australia