Ed represents clients in complex litigation across a wide variety of areas including commercial litigation, white collar defense, internal investigations, fiduciary litigation, financial services litigation, and real estate litigation. He has experience preparing and arguing motions in state and federal court cases. Ed is also an active member of the firm’s appellate practice group, advising clients on all aspects of appellate strategy.
Prior to joining Mintz, Ed served as a law clerk to the Hon. David A. Lowy of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts, assisting him with legal research and the drafting of opinions. Ed also served as a law clerk to then Chief Justice Scott L. Kafker and the Hon. Janis M. Berry of the Massachusetts Appeals Court. After graduating law school, Ed was a law clerk to the justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court.
During law school, Ed served as a student attorney for the Boston College Legal Assistance Bureau’s Housing Law Clinic and as a summer intern for the New Hampshire Attorney General. Before attending law school, Ed worked as an account manager in the New York office of a California-based cybersecurity software company.
- Boston College (JD, cum laude)
- Lafayette College (BA, magna cum laude)
Recognition & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America "Ones to Watch": Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: White-Collar (2022)
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers: Rising Star - Business Litigation (2019-2021)
- Committee Member, Supreme Judicial Court Advisory Committee on Massachusetts Evidence Law (2015 – present)
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, New Hampshire Bar Association