Institutional & Corporate Real Estate
Maximizing the Value of Your Company's Real Estate Assets
When real estate isn’t part of your core business, it can be difficult to manage your portfolio of leased or owned properties. Mintz’s Institutional & Corporate Real Estate Practice removes that burden from your in-house team.Share Awards
U.S. News and Best Lawyers®
National Tier 1 ranking, Real Estate Law, "Best Law Firms"
Practice and attorneys recognized, Real Estate Law
Mintz represents health care technology company Royal Philips of the Netherlands in real estate matters. Mintz attorneys assisted Philips with a Massachusetts lease at Cambridge Crossing, a Cambridge-Somerville development, for the company's new North American headquarters.
We put our national real estate reputation to work for companies and institutions that outsource their real estate transactional legal needs.
- Corporate and institutional facilities leasing and development
- Construction agreements for initial fit-out
- Operating expense audit agreements
- Alterations and restoration requirements
- Brokerage agreements
- Negotiation of subleases
- Contracting for facilities management and other facilities-related consulting
- Assignments and termination agreements
- Cost / liabilities analysis for buy-side M&A transactions
- Strategizing and negotiating landlord or lender consents to sell-side M&A transactions
- Negotiation of SNDAs and grants of leasehold and equipment security interests
- Real estate due diligence and lease agreements
- Managing / advising local counsel in foreign real estate transactions
- IT development & licensing
- Privacy & security
- Insurance coverage & risk management
- Manufacturing & supply chain services
- Immigration & employment
- Equipment procurement & financing
- Landlord & vendor disputes
- M&A integration
- Regulatory compliance
Mintz’s Institutional & Corporate Real Estate team has the experience it takes to manage your property portfolio successfully.