November 14, 2022
Mintz was handed the Innovation in Diversity and Inclusion Award at the California Legal Awards. The firm's nomination was featured in an article published by The Recorder where Member Randy Jones and Associate Nicole Rivers discussed how the firm is working to end systemic racism and police brutality in America.
November 14, 2022
Mintz is pleased to announce that Scott Stanton has been named to The San Diego Business Journal’s 2022 “Most Influential People” list. The annual list recognizes the most influential people in San Diego that are making a significant impact on the business community and the community at large.
Mintz has once again been recognized as a top-tier national law firm by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers in the 2023 edition of “Best Law Firms” rankings. The firm received 62 top-tier practice rankings, of which 18 were national and 44 were regional.
Mintz is pleased to announce that Eóin Beirne, a Member and Co-chair of the firm’s White Collar Defense and Government Investigations Practice, has been named a 2022 Litigation Trailblazer by the National Law Journal (NLJ).
October 31, 2022
Mintz is pleased to announce that Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly has recognized Cynthia Larose on its 2022 list of "Go To Cybersecurity/Data Privacy" lawyers.
Mintz is pleased to announce that Scott Stanton has been named a 2022 Top 100 Leaders in Law by the San Diego Business Journal.
35 Mintz attorneys have been named Massachusetts Super Lawyers and 25 Mintz attorneys have been named Massachusetts Rising Stars for 2022.
October 06, 2022
In its annual Litigation Outlook report, BTI Consulting recognized Mintz as one of the most feared law firms for litigation. The firm was one of only 16 law firms singled out as “Awesome Opponents”.
Twelve Mintz Members have been named to the inaugural Lawdragon 500 Leading Litigators in America list, which honors the nation’s most elite courtroom advocates.
September 29, 2022
17 Mintz attorneys have been named New York Metro Super Lawyers and nine Mintz attorneys have been named New York Metro Rising Stars by Super Lawyers for 2022.
September 29, 2022
Benchmark Litigation has recognized 13 Mintz Members as “Litigation Stars” in its newly released 2023 guide to the leading litigation firms and lawyers in the U.S.
Explore Other Viewpoints:
- Arbitration, Mediation & Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- California Land Use
- Class Action
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Product Safety
- Cross-Border Asset Recovery
- Debt Financing
- EB-5 Financing
- Education & Nonprofits
- Employment, Labor & Benefits
- Energy & Sustainability
- Environmental Enforcement Defense
- Environmental Law
- FDA Regulatory
- Federal Circuit Appeals
- Financial Institution Litigation
- Government Law
- Health Care
- Health Care Compliance, Fraud and Abuse, & Regulatory Counseling
- Health Care Enforcement & Investigations
- Health Care Transactions
- Health Information Privacy & Security
- IP Due Diligence
- IPRs & Other Post Grant Proceedings
- Insolvency & Creditor Rights Litigation
- Institutional Investor Class Action Recovery
- Insurance & Financial Services
- Insurance Consulting & Risk Management
- Insurance and Reinsurance Problem-Solving & Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property
- Investment Funds
- Licensing & Technology Transactions
- Life Sciences
- Litigation & Investigations
- M&A Litigation
- ML Strategies
- Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial Coverage & Reimbursement
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Patent Litigation
- Patent Prosecution & Strategic Counseling
- Privacy & Cybersecurity
- Private Client
- Private Equity
- Pro Bono
- Products Liability & Complex Tort
- Projects & Infrastructure
- Public Finance
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate, Construction & Infrastructure
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Securities & Capital Markets
- Securities Litigation
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPACs)
- Sports & Entertainment
- Strategic IP Monetization & Licensing
- Technology, Communications & Media
- Trade Secrets
- Trademark & Copyright
- Trademark Litigation
- Venture Capital & Emerging Companies
- White Collar Defense & Government Investigations