Date: March 4, 2020
Location: Mintz, 666 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
What can we protect as a trademark and how? How do we organize our brands and efficiently manage and grow our trademark portfolio? Mintz members, Michael Graif and Karen Won will discuss what every in-house counsel needs to know about trademarks.
In this In-House Connect event hosted at Mintz, we'll cover topics including:
- What is legally protectable;
- Strategies for domestic and global filing, including when to use the Madrid Protocol and how to adjust for Brexit;
- Tips for clearing and filing marks;
- How best to manage deadlines and renewals; and
- Key considerations in pursuing consent agreements, cease and desist letters and infringement lawsuits.